Tuesday Tunes: US Sounds. 11 Songs - The American Dream

A long, long time ago I can still remember... how that music used to make me smile... well, I know there was kind of a very long blogpost 'holiday', but the sun finalle came out to play and now that I have the perfect soundtrack for all the USA-lovers and believers; here you go:



Hey there Delilah (by Plain White T`s), what`s it like in NYC? It`s not some California Dreaming (by  The Mama`s and Papa`s). It`s the Empire State of mind (by Alicia Keys ft. Jay-z). Piazza, New York Catcher (by Belle & Sebastian)... Drive by (by Train), American Boy (by Estelle ft. Kanye West)! Get out of my way, I`m coming into Los Angeles (by Arlo Guthrie)! And please, gimme hope Obama, not just all summer long (by Kid Rock)... American tune (by Paul Simon) all over this land (by Woody Guthrie) ♪♫ 

Have a click here for an acoustic trip to the States...

Happy listening!
Neary

Share:

0 Kommentare

Meinungen? Anregungen? Fragen? Ausdrücklich erwünscht =D